Cargo RollerStock Code: RRAC141
One of the Front Runner products always held in stock at Overland Gear.
Easily transfer large, heavy and/or long supplies and gear onto your Front Runner rack. The Front Runner Cargo Roller can be quickly mounted to the side, or the rear, of your Front Runner rack.
- The Front Runner Cargo Roller fits a Front Runner rack for easy loading and unloading of long or heavy items.
- Helpful for loading and unloading kayaks and canoes as well as tradesman items like lumber and building supplies.
- Can be fitted onto one slat at the rear of rack or across slats on the side of the rack.
- At 496mm (19.5") long, the roller accommodates most load sizes. To create an even wider rolling surface (i.e. for plywood or sheetrock) two rollers can be installed directly next to each other.
- Each roller bracket set features 4 tie-down points for Front Runner Stratchits - by Front Runner or other straps.
- The roller has a nylon bearing housing. These weather resistant, non-corrosive, maintenance-free inserts will offer trouble-free spinning for years to come.
- Each roller has a soft rubber surface to prevent damage to high-value items.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and fitting instructions.
- Made in South Africa.