Volkswagen Crafter (L3H2/ MWB/Standard Roof) (2017-Current) Slimpro Van Rack KitStock Code: KVVC001T
Unlock your van’s storage potential with this highly versatile, rugged roof rack kit for Volkswagen Crafter vans. Long distance van-life mission, weekend trip or hauling equipment such as ladders and pipes, the low profile rack is designed to support large loads. It features an adjustable slat system to accommodate just about any type of roof-mounted equipment such as air conditioning units, skylights and air vents. The rack's expansive load-carrying area was designed to carry gear and mount Front Runner accessories in a huge range of configurations.
- Compatible with Volkswagen Crafter (L3 H2 MWB ) (2017-Current) standard roof vans with a vehicle length of 5986mm / 235.7".
- Load-carrying area: 3176mm (125") x 1456mm (57.3").
- Twelve (12) Mounting Feet secure into van's existing factory mounting points.
- Included Slat Bracket can be inverted for a lower profile at 116mm (4.6") height, or left in standard configuration at 158mm (6.2").
- Compatible with most Front Runner side mount accessories.
- Slats can be configured to any spacing to accommodate roof AC, vents, or any other accessories.
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware are included. No drilling or modification required.
- All Front Runner racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*
5x FAVF005 - Volkswagen Crafter Van Rack Foot Set / 65mm
1x FAVF006 - Volkswagen Crafter Van Rack Foot Set / 90mm
1x RRAC207 - Van Rack Joiner Kit
2x RRAC208 - Van Rack Side Profile End Caps
4x RRNS1345 - Narrow Slat / 1345mm (Pair)
2x SPVT003 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1560mm
1x WDST013 - Wind Deflector Van Rack 30mm Lip
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Assembled Rack Kit Dimensions:
3176mm (125") L x 1456mm (57.3") W x 158mm (6.2") H
Approximate Installed Weight: 32.12kg (70.81lbs)
Volkswagen Crafter Van Rack Kit heights are adjustable from 116mm (Z bracket inverted) to 158mm (Z bracket standard mounting) all measurements are taken from bottom of roof ditch to top of the rack slat.