Lightweight Under Rack Table - by Front RunnerStock Code: TBRA035
The lightweight Under Rack Table was engineered to be easily stored underneath most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks leaving more space for your gear on top. This lightweight, sturdy full-sized Under Rack Table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around for a sit-down camp dinner. Features include an aluminium PVDF top and black powder-coated aluminium and high-strength steel frame.
- An ideal solution for meals, food preparation, and gear staging while traveling.
- Aluminium locking legs.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- Operational height 750mm (29.5")
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean aluminum PVDF top.
- The table frame and legs are finished with the same durable, corrosion-resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Ultra slim and can be mounted securely for rattle-free transport underneath most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks using the Under Rack Table Bracket (sold separately).
*For details on fitment see below.
* WILL A FRONT RUNNER TABLE FIT UNDER MY SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack TALL ENOUGH?
- All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
- Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 65mm/2.5” of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack LONG ENOUGH?
- For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
- For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 5-slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
NOTE: A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.